Join the Australian Radio Communications Industry Association!
The last twelve months have seen an increase in membership, continuing growth in the Accreditation Program and an increasing profile for the organisation on a wide range of issues. ARCIA has been well represented in many areas including:
- Expansion of membership and committee representation in NSW, QLD, SA and WA;
- Awareness building through Comms Connect;
- Coordinating the annual Industry Gala Dinner;
- The Industry Excellence Awards program;
- Submitted items to the ACMA;
- A very successful participation with ACMA in the 400MHz band replan Road Shows around Australia;
- The accreditation of additional member organisations;
- The growth of the National Industry Events initiative;
- ARCIA proudly sponsoring and attending the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering annual EnGenius Trade Fair held at RMIT University in Melbourne for a second year;
- Continued expansion of the Sir Angus Tait Memorial Scholarship;
Your annual membership funds the Association and its endeavours which work to represent and support you. Join us in 2018 to continue to keep our industry viable.